The “Introduction to Ayurveda Program” is a short four week introductory course that includes a combination of theory and practical activities. I have created this short program with the vision of empowering you to use these new skills for the benefit of yourself and your family.
I have designed the program to run in a small group of 8 – 10 people. The course numbers will be limited so everyone has the opportunity to experience the course content.
What you will learn:
- To cook some basic Ayurvedic recipes that you can incorporate into your weekly meal plan;
- You will learn about Ayurvedic constitutions and be able to adjust your food accordingly;
- You will learn the importance of digestion and what that means;
- You will be introduced to a Daily Routine and learn why this is beneficial;
- You will learn how to keep your immune system strong and the benefits;
- You will learn how to incorporate a daily meditation practice into your day; and more.
I will ask you to integrate what we learn during the week and will check in with everyone the following week. This will give you the opportunity to ask questions if you have difficulty with any aspect of what we learn.
Your investment for this invaluable knowledge is $440. There are three payment options:
- Weekly payments of $110.00 (4 payments);
- Fortnightly payments of $220.00 (2 payments); or
- One off payment of $440.00.
If you would like to pay for a course over a longer period please ask.
Program dates for 2012 are:
|Wednesday course dates:||
|Saturday course dates:|
|14th, 21st, 28th March & 4th April||
|17th, 24th, 31st March & 7th April|
|6th, 13th, 20th & 27th June||
|9th, 16th, 23rd & 30 June|
|3rd, 10th, 17th & 24th October||
|6th, 13th, 20th & 27th October|
9:00am – 3:00pm. We will start on time and every effort you make to be on time is appreciated.
To be advised.
To register for any of the Introduction to Ayurveda programs please complete the Introduction to Ayurveda Registration Form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org.